Responsibilities:We are looking for a Technical Leader/Lead Consultant to build a reputation as the “go to” person for geotechnical engineering.
You will be a Technical Mentor to the Geotechnical team
Strong commitment and leadership in Health and Safety.
Project work will include:
- Foundations and multi-storey developments with basements.
- Earthworks, ground improvement and development associated with seaports, marinas, airports,
- highways, railways, mines, industrial plants, hillside subdivision developments, bridges and
- Specialist in assessment of slope stability and ground support design.
- Problematic soils (marine clays, liquefiable soils, collapsible soils and expansive soils)
- Piling design and retaining walls analysis.
- The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong background in consulting practice
- Extensive experience in soft soils and/or slope stability
- Demonstrated capacity to manage team
- Demonstrated experience in analysis and geotechnical reporting
- Strong commitment and leadership in Health and Safety
If you are interested in this role please send an updated version of your CV to email@example.com.